Wilson, NC, Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your scrap metal prices?
Answer- Prices change all the time, so we do not post them. Call 252-243-3586 for Today's prices.
- What types of material do you buy?
Answer- Anything Metal or mostly Metal, including things like car batteries, appliances and computers. From Industrial companies we also offer (buy) Cardboard Recycling and Plastics Recycling. Click on What We Buy
- Where are you located?
- Wilson Metal Recycling JG-404 Maury Street, S, Wilson, NC 27893
- Raleigh Metal Recycling 2310 Garner Road, Raleigh, NC, 27610
- Goldsboro Metal Recycling 801 N. John Street, Goldsboro, NC, 27530
- Will you pick up from my Home?
Answer- Yes, Raleigh area only. Call 919-348-0545 and they will arrange to pick up your material, only you have more than just one appliance, meaning more than a pick-up truck full, For Junk cars (Salvage Cars), see above
- What hours are you open? Are you open Saturday?
Answer- Click on Home page for hours and Yes, open Saturday!
- Do I need a special license, or papers to sell you material?
Answer- No. For scrap metal recycling, you just need valid (current), State or Federal photo ID.
- What do I do when I get there? How does selling you material work?
Answer- Click on Company, to answer read how we do it.
- How do I get my money? Cash or check?
Answer- Cash, from our ATM machines that pay you fast and accurately. You can get a check on request.